Presentation in Barcelona of the report “Technological innovation and social services”.
On the occasion of the presentation of the 1st Report on innovation trends in social services, prepared by the iSocial Foundation, the 22nd Novembre 2022 we held a a public event in which, in addition to presenting the report, the 2 we had interventions of recognized experts, the vision of companies that stand out for their innovative capacity and the participation of the Secretary of Social Affairs and Families of the Department of Social Rights of the Generalitat de Catalunya, that will close the event.
Program of the event held:
18h00 – Welcome:
- Ms. Montse Cervera, president of the iSocial Foundation.
18h10 – Presentation of the report “Technological innovation and social services”:
- Mr. Toni Codina, director of the iSocial Foundation
18h30 – How to build smarter social services organizations today:
- Mr. Miquel Estapé, Director of Strategy and Innovation of the Open Administration of Catalonia (AOC)
18h50 – Learning from the bold:
- Mr. Albert Giralt, General Manager of Avinent company
- Mr. Mikel Palazuelos, Responsable Social Care Area of NTT Data
19h30 – Conclusion:
- Mr. Lluís Torrens, Secretary of Social Affairs and Families of the Department of Social Rights of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
Date and place
2022 Tuesday, November 22th at 18h.
NTT Data Auditorium, Avinguda Icària, 211 – Barcelona
With the support of:
In collaboration with:
Conferències i debats